Bornfight consists of 70 tech believers who are on a mission to turn their motivation and expertise into successful projects for their clients all around the globe. Our philosophy of progress through determination, doing things that are challenging and going down unknown roads has led us to an incredible amount of success throughout the years. With both big and small projects from numerous different industries and countries, we always try to find something new and exciting that will inspire both us and the client, and keep us all ahead of the game.
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A TECHNICAL LEAD (m/f)
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure project delivery and match project-defined expectations
- Participate in client discovery workshops
- Define architecture and drive technical direction of projects
- Delegate tasks and participate in implementation
- Coordinate the project team of backend and frontend developers, devops and qa engineers
- Keep up with new technologies and make informed decision on introducing them when necessary
- Introduce new team members to the project team and mentor them
- Participate in technical assessment of hiring process
At the moment, there are 70 people who work together at Bornfight, yet everyone is focused on their part of the picture. In the development department, there are more than 20 tech enthusiasts waiting for their next challenge. That's 20+ amazing minds who can look at a project from countless sides to find the right way to deliver the best results.
Now we're looking to further upgrade that department with an experienced tech lead who has the skills and the know-how that's needed to take over the process of managing the technological direction of project development. If you found yourself in this description, we would really like to meet you and talk about how we could both benefit from our relationship.
- At least 5 years of work experience in field of software development
- Broad and extensive knowledge of software development processes for web
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Good communication skills
- Good self-organisation & researching abilities
- A team player attitude
- Eagerness to learn and self-improve
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English language (B2), both written and spoken
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience in leading development teams
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent knowledge of PHP/node.js and any relational database system
- Excellent knowledge and experience in using Symfony/Nest.js or related frameworks
- Experience in any of the technologies we use -> https://stackshare.io/companies/bornfight
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- A 13” Macbook Pro and a smartphone of your choice
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader and structured quarterly meetings about personal development
- Parking spaces and secure storage for bikes
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Awesome team buildings, a dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Most likely some new friends
If you need some more info about us, our mindset and the way we operate, you can watch this video.
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us)
- Links to some great code you created (this one’s optional)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.