This is the part where companies usually write a short intro about their values and
culture, but we won’t write about it. We have a video!
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER
Mobile app space is dominated by two large powerhouses - Apple's iOS and Google's Android. Now, we won't be talking about which platform is better because we think they're both equally great, but as this is an open position for a Senior iOS developer, you know we will focus more on our iOS development team. As Jony Ive would describe it, they are a team that asks an awful lot of questions and nurtures good ideas. They have to, as their goal is to always raise the bar with mobile applications they envision and create. And if you stop by their desk, you'll always see something new - whether it's a cutting-edge piece of tech or an interesting mobile application they're working on, like Mediatoolkit, Moja Žuja, pvtistes or Ajmo!
To further improve our iOS expertise, we are now hiring an experienced Senior iOS developer to join our mobile team. We're looking for a person who understands the ins and outs of spearheading complex mobile projects - from the first workshop with a client, all the way to app publishing. Someone who enjoys working in a team, is able to make the right decisions and communicate them effectively.
In short - if you're skilled in iOS development, able to deliver complex projects by making the right decisions and love sharing your knowledge with others, we'd love to get your CV.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop and deliver iOS apps in Swift
- Weigh tradeoffs and make tech stack decisions
- Continuously improve the iOS team processes & infrastructure
- Anticipate project problems and take actions to avoid them
- Communicate project challenges with the team, client, other departments and management
- Defend and explain your project solution through clear and on-time communication
- Participate in project scoping and give project estimates
- Define and choose application architecture, database and networking stack
- Coordinate and help juniors and interns
- At least 3 years of experience in iOS development and working on client-based projects
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS platform and frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of OOP
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, dependency management (Cocoapods, SPM, Carthage...), Xcode and its feature set
- Excellent knowledge of the whole iOS app production process (specifications, client briefs, design guidelines/HIG, App Store, CI/CD, API communication)
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Good communication skills
- Good mentorship skills
- Experience in leading a project (from a development perspective) - assigning tasks to other developers, making tech stack decisions, setting up projects from scratch
- Experience in giving project estimates
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Having experience in organizing processes between iOS and other departments (design, backend, project management...)
- Having experience in using OKRs and KPIs
- Having experience in communicating with Apple reviewers
- Having experience in administering Apple developer accounts
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- A 13” Macbook Pro
- An iPhone of your choice with a business mobile plan
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader, and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- Secure parking spaces and storage for bikes
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Awesome team buildings, a dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Most likely some new friends
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us)
- Links to some great code or apps you created (this one’s optional)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.