Bornfight consists of 70 young tech believers who are on a mission to turn their motivation and expertise into successful projects for their clients all around the globe. Our philosophy of progress through determination, doing things that are challenging and going down unknown roads has led us to an incredible amount of success throughout the years.
Now back to the main topic.
WE’RE HIRING A PROJECT MANAGER
At Bornfight’s Product Unit, we are passionate about creating outstanding user experiences by leveraging cutting-edge technologies for the enterprise & consumer markets. We are designers, technologists and entrepreneurs, so we understand both the technical and business challenges of creating digital products. We equally enjoy working with experienced companies as well as start-ups and smaller companies that seek our expertise in shaping their digital products from an idea to the market, or are looking to streamline their workflows and processes with technology.
Our Project Managers are the facilitators of the product development process. Their mission is to create a structured environment where everything is stable, efficient, optimized and streamlined - a space for our cross-functional teams to fully shine. And at the same time, they expect the unexpected.
Their work revolves around managing multiple projects, people, resources and time, but also around consulting our clients on ways they can leverage technological solutions to grow their businesses.
Here are some of the projects where we innovated and pushed the boundaries:
- DAPP - world’s first infinitely scalable crypto trading hub
- Mediatoolkit - 24/7 media monitoring and analytics tool
- Markables - data driven tool for IP valuators
- Eye on the goal - digital school improvement system
About the team
Three project managers walk into a bar... and the rest is no joke. You will be joining a team of three, dedicated to supporting our project teams and fostering long-term partnerships with clients from a variety of different industries. In addition to our core project work, we also have a keen eye for improving internal processes or experimenting with new ones. We are not afraid to speak our mind and like to question the status quo in order to find new approaches to our everyday work, and we love to share knowledge in order to grow as a team. What we value is transparency, accountability, and dedication to teamwork, so expect nothing less from us.
It’s how we think about building products that matters - we apply intentional processes to all phases of product development, working side-by-side with our clients in order to help them achieve their goals. And we are now looking for a proactive and skilled Project Manager to join us on this mission.
So, if you have experience in working with cross-functional teams, you feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and are strongly interested in managing the process of developing custom software and digital products from ideation to delivery, we would love to hear from you!
- BA and/or MA degree
- 2+ years of experience in the IT industry (preferably in a project management role)
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian (C1) and English (B2) language, both written and spoken
- Advanced knowledge of development methodologies (primarily agile/scrum) and project life-cycle
- Familiarity with custom software development
- Adaptability to new tools and procedures
- A solution-oriented mindset and a team player attitude
- Self-organization & project-handling ability
- Ability to advise, negotiate and be proactive in contact with clients
- Ability to make clients' ideas feasible by discussing business needs and values with them, defining MVPs and facilitating developers' estimation
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience in managing/leading projects
- Experience in managing digital product development
- Certifications in the field of project management or organization (preferably agile/scrum master)
- Basic risk/crisis management skills
- Being passionate about technology
- Ability to think entrepreneurially
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage medium-sized and large projects for local and international clients
- Define project scope, timeline and budget
- Coordinate the development and design of software solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed
- Create or facilitate the creation of user stories and other documentation when necessary
- Motivate, support and guide the project team
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and in line with quality standards
- Communicate with clients - define requirements, report and educate
- Define and update weekly production plans
- Look for improvements regarding the production process (creating new processes and adjusting existing processes if needed)
- Cooperate with the members of the Strategic Partnerships (Sales) team to streamline acquisition of new projects
- Cooperate with members of the Project Management team and production departments (Design, Development, QA)
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Awesome team buildings, dog-friendly office, in-office gym, rec room and game room
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with team leader and structured biannual meetings about personal development
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- A Macbook, an extra monitor and a smartphone
- Parking spaces for rent in the office building garage and secure storage for bikes
- Most likely some new friends
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter or video (tell us why you want to join us)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.